Tuesday, March 07, 2006
sang @2:31 AM.......
Ok just a brief introduction. In case you peeps dunno wat MU is, It is actually a Online game, a MMORPG game when you go round socialising.. Training.. Get level and bully people at a later stage of the game when ur level gets high. =D

Anyway, Ok this happened yesterday actually but I was too tired and lazy to share with u all the stupid but yet funny thing that happened! Ok there I was with my friends in MU, I was just one level away to being able to drop a really cool random weapon or armour that was supposed to make me stronger. And so I thought..

I was training eagerly to level up as we were all excited to see the long awaited item.. Finally.. FINALLY I managed to level up and we all got excited. We went to a corner so no one (strangers / other players) will come and steal my powerful and precious item. As I dropped it.. Well no one stole it.. BUT THE ITEM I GOT WAS STUPID! I picked up a armour with awesome stats.. It was a really good item for me at that level. But.. BUT I CANT WEAR IT AT ALL!! CUS IT WAS FOR ANOTHER RACE! (Another type of person.. elf, warrior and mage.) Ok I was a mage but the item was for an elf.. How nice, To make things worst my friends laugh at me!! But it was kinda funny.. Waited so long for NONSENSE.. So I did laugh along with them but deep inside I was feeling so "Jacked"

To MU : You people are a BUNCH of CON-MAN! How can u cheat the feelings of a man!! Oh my gosh.. I was so into ur game and I was looking forward to everything but you all... ARRR!! U all made a joke out of me.. At least give me something I CAN WEAR!! Even if not so good.. AT LEAST IT WILL BE USABLE!! You give me this stupid item that i cant even wear.. Stare at it ar.. Then get stronger? Wa lau eh.. You all SUCK! Now I have to take my so called "secret powerful item" and either sell it away or keep it (For wat? I dunno =x). SO PLZ PLZ PLZ!! When I get to my next item drop.. at level 80... PLZ! HEAR ME OUT NOW!! Give me something I can wear ok? If not somebody's gonna get hurt real badly. =X Ok la.. This post is so random.. Anyway see ya! MU BUCK UP!.. LOL!


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o